Insurance for moving in NZ or overseas


Peace of mind for unexpected events

Though we and our chosen agents and partners are committed to safe and excellent service, we recommend you take out insurance for peace of mind to cover any unexpected events. Please download and fill-in the required forms as follows:

Moving within NZ
Insurance can be optionally comprehensive (all possible damage) or damage by exceptional events only (fire, flood, vehicle accident, violent burglary)

Moving overseas

You can also organise insurance separately yourself through our partner insurance company